A sealed and electric gated driveway with intercom leads to this super-spacious, beautifully maintained 234 square metre home set on one easily manageable hectare of gently undulating land.
The living area is huge, incorporating the ultra-stylish formal lounge-room two steps down from the central foyer and the outstanding family areas to the right.
The classic combination of bright white colour scheme and gleaming timber floors excels in the superbly appointed kitchen punctuated with black Granite benchtops and pendant lighting, exceptional storage plus walk-in pantry and breakfast bar continuing throughout the adjoining sun-drenched family and dining areas. An abundance of windows and glass doors drench this entire space with light and serene views across the countryside.
Streamlined architectural design has the formal lounge, family living and the master bedroom spilling out to scenic relaxation on the long timber deck which spans the entire length of the home. Stepping out from the kitchen and dining area, the deck widens to offer spacious sophisticated entertaining under an e pitched timber feature ceiling. A built-in fireplace is a clever addition.
To the opposing side of the entry, sensibly positioned away from the living areas, is a compact study, a laundry, internal access to the home from the double lock-up garage and four bedrooms, – three with generous built-in wardrobes and the large master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe/dressing room and ensuite. The family bathroom is roomy with bath, shower and separate toilet.
Outdoor recreation facilities continue to excel with steps down to a large glass fenced heated pool, the shallow end being 1.6m and the deep end being 2.2m, with paved surrounds and a fabulous 4.8 x 3.5 metre pool house with its own bathroom, toilet and shower plus a large bubbling spa (spa is a negotiable chattel).
Offering a refined lifestyle, mega-stylish indoor and outdoor entertaining, secluded family privacy and exemplary leisure facilities in a prestigious precinct close to schools and community amenities, this home is a rare find for the fortunate purchaser.
- Electric gated entry with intercom. Sealed driveway
- Central entry foyer. Large light-filled lounge-room
- All living areas & master bed opening onto long deck
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with Granite benchtops
- Stylish open plan sun-drenched dining & family areas
- 3 double bedrooms with generous built-in robes
- + Master bedroom. Walk-in robe/dressing room/ensuite
- Family bathroom with bath, shower & separate toilet
- Study. Laundry. Central vacuum system. Gas hot water
- Spacious under-cover entertaining with built-in fireplace
- Glass fenced heated pool. Sand filter auto/chlorine feed
- 4.8 x 3.5m pool house/bathroom toilet & shower. Spa
- Double lock-up garage with internal home entry
- Close to the motorway, Drury Village all amenities
- 43 mins to Auckland City. 26 mins to Auckland airport